These Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers are creamy, spicy, and not for the weak of heart! Think buffalo chicken dip meets jalapeno poppers.This is the perfect game food!
- 20 jalapeno peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup finely diced cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works well here)
- ½ cup blue cheese salad dressing (I used Marie’s)
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise, leaving stems intact; scrape out and discard the seeds. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves. You can place the filling in a ziploc bag and snip off the corner to pipe it into the peppers. Just make sure your hole is big enough so the chicken can get through.
- Place in a greased baking pan. It helps to place them close together so they don’t fall over. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20 minutes for spicy flavor, 30 minutes for medium and 40 minutes for mild.